Traditional GAW Celebrating Life, and the Generosity of this Place Winner announced

VERY generous! This would be my first acrylic and my first choice of acrylic - I've been thinking about getting a smoked oyster for a while now.

Congratulations on the 5K posts, Daniel! :thumbup::thumbup: (Given my username, I feel obligated to check in. :D)
Thanks for the generous GAW of an impressive knife!

- GT

In the OP you said that if we post, we are in, so I at first wasn't going to post, even though I like the knife, I felt like there are other people who would appreciate it more...

But you know what, it is a cool looking knife. Who am I kidding, I want it too. ;)

Thanks for the chance.

If I win, I get to change your avatar..........that thing creeps me out! :eek:

Hah! I guess I just thought, a picture of a pretty girl holding a flower... :D

I went my whole time here without an avatar, and finding a passion for custom playing cards, discovered the deck with this on the back. Thought it looked cool, so added it as my avatar about a year ago.

I'm happy to see the interest in this knife. Thanks for all the congrats. I'll keep this open for a bit longer.

Didn't realize I could kill this with one off-topic post.

Please sign up for this giveaway! I guess it's better odds for those of you who already have, if the numbers stay low. :D

I'm in, too. It'll be my first "looking glass" covers should I be fortunate enough to win it.

EJ

Back