Traditional Knife and Gun Picture Thread

Sort of a take off on Sesame Street. Which one of these things doesn't belong. I guess I was a little off kilter. I was trying to compliment you on posting two 38 specials.

A favorite combo: 1911/45, Buck112, and two GEC's (#77 Stag Jack and #6 Pemberton):

8w0fx0.jpg

Thanks guys for the compliments on the picture.

Black Mamba , you are correct.
It is a grade 5 Browning Citori from 1979.

Burnt Stag, you might find this interesting. I worked at a high end hunting/fishing store in the early '80s, and one day a member of the Busch beer family came in to buy a few loaner shotguns for their duck club on the Missouri river. He ended up taking the five high grade Citoris we had in stock, three 12s and two 20 gauges.

Burnt Stag, you might find this interesting. I worked at a high end hunting/fishing store in the early '80s, and one day a member of the Busch beer family came in to buy a few loaner shotguns for their duck club on the Missouri river. He ended up taking the five high grade Citoris we had in stock, three 12s and two 20 gauges.
This one is a 12ga but I do have 20ga tubes for it.
I would sure like to have a matching grade 5 in 20ga someday.
The Tuna Valley Coke bottle is my one and only from that company but I may have a chance this weekend to pick up a sweet Tuna Valley Railsplitter , we will see.
Burnt Stag

This one is a 12ga but I do have 20ga tubes for it.
I would sure like to have a matching grade 5 in 20ga someday.
The Tuna Valley Coke bottle is my one and only from that company but I may have a chance this weekend to pick up a sweet Tuna Valley Railsplitter , we will see.
Burnt Stag
Thats awesome! With your permission I would like to save a copy of this picture and use it on my home pc as a screen saver photo. Yes... I'm a firearm collector...and...um...now a knife collector!

Take care,
Mike

IMG_0074.JPG My stepmother of 30 years was deathly afraid of snakes...dad reloaded bird shot for this old 38-40 and referred to it as his "snake gun". Firearm left Colt in 1899.

The snakes were relocated when possible
Edit: Dad with his half smile, this one prior to going to Vietnam

Last edited:
Back