Traditional Knife and Gun Picture Thread

myArHgJ.jpg

Another ‘94 fan here. Just got a leather stock cover that I laced up yesterday in preparation for a hog hunt/camping trip in SC next week. Can’t wait to shoot some rounds off!

Taking my hunter from Josh Fisher as the knife of choice. Probably carry a 42 lockback in the pocket.

qOOwVwK.jpg

Another ‘94 fan here. Just got a leather stock cover that I laced up yesterday in preparation for a hog hunt/camping trip in SC next week. Can’t wait to shoot some rounds off!
Where in SC are you going? Look forward to seeing your pictures.

EIDB1JY.jpg

^^^^ Bond Arms .45 colt / .410 with 6” barrel. I have 3” and 4.25” barrels for it in the same calibers...the 6” barrel kicks/hurts the most, surprisingly to me.

HN27JoG.jpg

Ruger Blackhawk. Convertible between .45 ACP and .45 Colt. Fun gun to shoot.

For you Win 94 addicts:

Bit of a back story. A former brother in law had done some tractor work for a guy. The guy couldn't pay him all that he owed so he gave him this 94 in trade as part. He'd kept it in a wall rack next to a swamp cooler to the detriment of the rifle. Years later I'd loaned my brother in law some $$ and he asked if I'd take the rifle as part trade on that. Resounding yes. Unfortunately the receiver side that was against the wall next to the swamp cooler was pretty pitted. Just oiling it prevented any further damage. It certainly has been a shooter. Thirty years ago I put the Lyman tang sight on it. Nine years ago I gave it to my son on his 18th birthday. It has cowboyed in Cali, Oregon and AZ. Taken more than its fair share of coyote dogs and put down quite a few cattle and horses too.

GAXCf8B.jpg

The knife is one of my Poco's in a Slotted sheath with Sunset bone handle:

I9yWQ1y.jpg

It hates 150 grain ammo, you're lucky to be able to hit the barn with one. It'll drive tacks with 170 grain rounds.

Back