Traditional Knife and Gun Picture Thread

Drop my toilet paper and step back from the mess that you just made between your feet.

yaFbQkJ.jpg

xC23QKC.jpg

Ruger Mini-14 from 1987 and Ka-Bar 5011 from 2014. Actually, I'd give a needy soul some TP or food or bourbon (just ask, don't steal it).
- Stuart

Bought the Buck 110 in 1973 just as I was turning 13 and the Ruger Super Single Six in 1981 just when I turned 21. Both were purchased at “Conti’s Surplus” where I spent many an hour in my youth. Mr. Conti also sold me my first serious rifle somewhere during this period as well...Ruger No. 1 in 30.06.upload_2020-3-17_11-10-20.jpeg

Have you shot the EMP much? How's it run?
I keep looking at them.

Have quite a few rounds through it, never had a problem. Shoots like a laser and carries great! I have heard that some of them can be finicky regarding ammo that they like but that has not been my experience. My most carried gun these days. On right now.

Both guns are really nice, Dave, but her Uberti is an absolute beauty, as are the knives. The white gun slip is on a level all its own!
- Stuart

Both guns are really nice, Dave, but her Uberti is an absolute beauty, as are the knives. The white gun slip is on a level all its own!
- Stuart
Thanks Stuart. First slip like that I've made. Took longer to make the pattern than to make the slip. Its inside out so its roughout on the outside and then the smooth leather is against the gun.

Beautiful knives with those guns. I am not sure where I saw this, but there was a cool picture of a Spyderco Mule (?) beside a rifle, it had white scales, was it here? I would like to see it again if anyone can find it.

Beautiful knives with those guns. I am not sure where I saw this, but there was a cool picture of a Spyderco Mule (?) beside a rifle, it had white scales, was it here? I would like to see it again if anyone can find it.

Since this is traditional forum probably not here...there are other knives and guns threads elsewhere on BF ... perhaps check over there.

Back