Traditional Knife and Gun Picture Thread

32 WIN SPL with Randall #26-4. OH
Randall-26-4-and-Winchester-M94-32-WS.jpg

get an error message only

I'm a little jealous of this combo. :oops:
Nice Nife! Great caliber choice!! Enjoy!!!
Thanks, the S&W is what I keep handy around the house. When you live in SF many of the houses are connected. I load with 410 as to not give my neighbor an unexpected surprise. :)

Thanks, the S&W is what I keep handy around the house. When you live in SF many of the houses are connected. I load with 410 as to not give my neighbor an unexpected surprise. :)
That's excellent reasoning and may be just the thoughts to help my wife come around regarding our stimulus check. ;) :thumbsup::thumbsup: Just curious... have you had the chance to pattern the .410?

That's excellent reasoning and may be just the thoughts to help my wife come around regarding our stimulus check. ;) :thumbsup::thumbsup: Just curious... have you had the chance to pattern the .410?
No I have not. I use Winchester PDX1 with the disks. Antidotally, I have observed that at 7-10 yards it yields a 2-3 inch spread. For me that’s more than enough to get the attention of a four or two legged threats. Most important, it’s a hoot to shoot! :)

Last edited:
No I have not. I use Winchester PDX1 with the disks. Antidotally, I have observed that at 7-10 yards it yields a 2-3 inch spread. For me that’s more than enough to get the attention of a four or two legged threat. Most important, it’s a hoot to shoot! :)
Spent the last hour reading shooting reports. Seems I desperately need a Governer... pronto! :D

Back