Old Hunter

Gold Member
32 WIN SPL with Randall #26-4. OH
Randall-26-4-and-Winchester-M94-32-WS.jpg

sf fanatic

Gold Member
get an error message only

I'm a little jealous of this combo. :oops:
Nice Nife! Great caliber choice!! Enjoy!!!
Thanks, the S&W is what I keep handy around the house. When you live in SF many of the houses are connected. I load with 410 as to not give my neighbor an unexpected surprise. :)

redsparrow

Gold Member
Thanks, the S&W is what I keep handy around the house. When you live in SF many of the houses are connected. I load with 410 as to not give my neighbor an unexpected surprise. :)
That's excellent reasoning and may be just the thoughts to help my wife come around regarding our stimulus check. ;) :thumbsup::thumbsup: Just curious... have you had the chance to pattern the .410?

sf fanatic

Gold Member
That's excellent reasoning and may be just the thoughts to help my wife come around regarding our stimulus check. ;) :thumbsup::thumbsup: Just curious... have you had the chance to pattern the .410?
No I have not. I use Winchester PDX1 with the disks. Antidotally, I have observed that at 7-10 yards it yields a 2-3 inch spread. For me that’s more than enough to get the attention of a four or two legged threats. Most important, it’s a hoot to shoot! :)

Last edited:

redsparrow

Gold Member
No I have not. I use Winchester PDX1 with the disks. Antidotally, I have observed that at 7-10 yards it yields a 2-3 inch spread. For me that’s more than enough to get the attention of a four or two legged threat. Most important, it’s a hoot to shoot! :)
Spent the last hour reading shooting reports. Seems I desperately need a Governer... pronto! :D