Traditional Knife and Gun Picture Thread

That's my special occasion carry. My property/field/outdoors gun is this one.

E9AC41DB-5862-45BC-959D-E6E7FF299C9F_zpsmow1rbk5.jpg
That will cover any situation.

I'm drooling over here. Ahhh to dream :thumbsup:

I will admit, it was a dream for me too. I sold a couple of rifles, and three handguns, then saved a bunch of money so I could purchase the Bisley (which I had sent directly to Jack) and wait for months just to have this gun. I picked .45 Colt just as I didn't know if I'd ever do another custom and wanted a caliber I could shoot when I was 90 years old and still deliver the punch to take down anything.

I kinda still want a .50 though. :eek:

Trying to stick to the traditional gun and knife op. I'll have to take a few more later.

Nice pair! I'm really needing a .357 of some type to tinker and hunt with. I can't decide between a 4" SP-101 or a Flattop Blackhawk. I'm wanting a lightweight gun with adjustable sights.

Nice pair! I'm really needing a .357 of some type to tinker and hunt with. I can't decide between a 4" SP-101 or a Flattop Blackhawk. I'm wanting a lightweight gun with adjustable sights.

Brother, I could talk guns probably more so than knives, but I have a feeling I would get blue or red lettered with a tone of remembrance in where we are. :D I will say you investd well my friend even in the caliber. :thumbsup:

Back