Traditional knives and records

5FDAA7B4-3AF9-45D7-BCA1-878E783B761B.jpg

Mystery album cover.

5dXMwne.jpg
Nice ebony group!
My guess is Metallica- the black album.
Apparently so! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
(Please don't tell me you're a 30-something who knows all this music from 40-50 years ago. :eek:;))
One of my favorite LPs and one of my favorite knives:
View attachment 904158

- GT
Diggin' the Colt Canoe, GT
John Prine is good stuff, have you heard his duet album?..... I think it is called In Spite of Ourselves.

WRONG!!!!!!
Don't lie to me. I know it's Metallica! ;)
AC/DC Back in Black ?

Thanks for taking pity on me, FBC! :rolleyes::thumbsup::D I immediately recognized the boot of the Doo Dah Man or Truckin' Guy or whoever he is, and thus it must be Grateful Dead music. But I had to google to find out which album it was: Europe '72.

- GT
The tide has turned, you are correct, my friend!
You win.... this video! haha

How about a different game...we have a fair amount of vinyl in the house; some is mine, some belongs to my wife. I'll put them up two at a time, see if you can guess which album is mine, which is my wife's. We'll start with these two:
7JIOxJ7.jpg

HgaPXkg.jpg

How about a different game...we have a fair amount of vinyl in the house; some is mine, some belongs to my wife. I'll put them up two at a time, see if you can guess which album is mine, which is my wife's. We'll start with these two:
7JIOxJ7.jpg

HgaPXkg.jpg
Yours is Iron Butterfly, your wife's is John Denver.

Guess again. Here's a hint: even though the picture is cropped, it wouldn't give anything away if I showed the whole cover.

Spinal Tap!

(warning: language)

HCiPaLb.jpg

That was my next guess..... ok, that's a lie, I had no clue. :D
Those videos were perfect! haha :thumbsup:

Digging through some old 45's I found this old Zeppelin Japanese pressing with Hey, Hey, What Can I Do & Immigrant Song.
I thought the Higo' that I carried today paired nicely. Not nearly as nicely as Planterz Planterz #92 and Holy Diver cover but I don't think there is much that could beat that one.
s0546.gif

41328201904_420f52a89f_h.jpg

Yours is Iron Butterfly, your wife's is John Denver.

Now you will discover why this will not be so easy...our tastes in music are wide and can't be pigeonholed. Iron Butterfly belongs to my wife, and the John Denver album is one that I have had since the mid-70s.

Back