Traditional knives and records

One more pair for tonight, which is mine, which is my wife's?
8o7FeNH.jpg

2d6HfkT.jpg
Yours is definitely the Loverboy! ;):D

Is the black one
Smell the Glove by Spinsl Tap
The reissued cover because the one they wanted was yoo sexy ...ist.?

Good bluesy stuff, thanks.
More punk rock radio shows for ya. Just in case you aren't already hip to the Maximum Rock n Roll Radio Show. It has been going since the late 70's. They are working on their archive page but there are still a ton of shows to listen to or download.
http://www.maximumrocknroll.com/radio/

Great site, thank you! A lot of cool bands and dj's per hour:).

(warning: language)

HCiPaLb.jpg

That is great and funny Rock/Metal history!
Thanks for showing!:thumbsup::D

“I feel like Hank Williams tonight” Jerry Jeff Walker

398DCEA1-C473-498E-8E38-960A9059B0B6.jpg
What a coincidence! Not 30 minutes ago, I was showing my daughter YouTube videos of some of my favorite Hank Williams songs! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
(Unfortunately, what got me there was trying to find a link to "Your Cheatin' Heart" to send to a group of students who I'm quite sure were cheating on a multiple choice section of a final exam I gave this afternoon. Can't "prove" anything, but the similarities in answers (especially wrong ones) are extremely unlikely without collusion. Wish I could figure out how they did it.)

- GT

What a coincidence! Not 30 minutes ago, I was showing my daughter YouTube videos of some of my favorite Hank Williams songs! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
(Unfortunately, what got me there was trying to find a link to "Your Cheatin' Heart" to send to a group of students who I'm quite sure were cheating on a multiple choice section of a final exam I gave this afternoon. Can't "prove" anything, but the similarities in answers (especially wrong ones) are extremely unlikely without collusion. Wish I could figure out how they did it.)

- GT
That's the A1 on that album. I had to play Baby, We're Really In Love for my wife.

Great site, thank you! A lot of cool bands and dj's per hour:).
Glad you liked it.

Haha, busted! Are you going to re-test ?

Thanks for taking pity on me, FBC! :rolleyes::thumbsup::D I immediately recognized the boot of the Doo Dah Man or Truckin' Guy or whoever he is, and thus it must be Grateful Dead music. But I had to google to find out which album it was: Europe '72.

- GT
"Keep on Trucking" was conceived by the comic book artist R. Crumb. It's usually his character Mr. Natural. Crumb got screwed on the copyright, and it's been ripped w/o attribution since he first published it.

Back