Traditional knives and records

Winwood is a very talented musician. From Spencer Davis to his solo career, one of the best.

41826108514_9b806a26bd_h.jpg

Ze Prince Charles of Wales ??? ;):D
I can definitely see a resemblance, Jolipapa Jolipapa , but I doubt that even the most brazen publicist would claim that Prince Charles swept across pop music! :D:D

You’ve stumped me on this one!
Here's a hint: the guy on the album had a father who was also a famous entertainer (not music, though).

Mystery cover. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
Aaron, based on what you've posted in this thread previously, I figured it has to be a Zappa cover, and I can sort of see the letters of "ZAPPA" in there. But I don't know the album. (Confirmation from googling "zappa album covers".)

hueylewis&thenews.jpg

- GT

Aaron, based on what you've posted in this thread previously, I figured it has to be a Zappa cover, and I can sort of see the letters of "ZAPPA" in there. But I don't know the album. (Confirmation from googling "zappa album covers".)

The image art is a "droodle" (being a doodle and a riddle) by Roger Price. Simple doodles to which you're supposed to guess what they are. Wrong answers aren't necessarily wrong, as long as they fit. Also titled "Mother pyramid feeding her baby", this one is better known as "Ship arriving too late to save a drowning witch", which FZ also used as a song title on the album.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droodles

dut45LH.jpg

Back