Traditional knives and records

5Mp2wlc.jpg

The Motor City Madman :eek: :p Rock and Roll :thumbsup:
I was raised in Detroit. Always good to see a home boy do good :D
The man is pure rock n roll ! :thumbsup:
Although I'm Michigan born and raised, and have lived here most of my life, I never was a Nugent fan.
I much prefer Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels, and Bob Seger, although neither of those guys appeared on Miami Vice as Nugent did. :rolleyes:

- GT

Ha! Gary, me, Nanc and son Gage going to see Bob Seger tonight at the Fargo Dome:thumbsup:
What a coincidence, Paul! :):thumbsup::cool::cool: That should be a great show!
I've only seen him once, back in 1968, several years before the Silver Bullet Band, I think. I drove up to the Grand Rapids Civic Auditorium for a Brownsville Station concert, but the main draw for me was to see the Bob Seger System performing "Ramblin' Gamblin' Man" as the warm-up act.

- GT

Although I'm Michigan born and raised, and have lived here most of my life, I never was a Nugent fan.
I much prefer Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels, and Bob Seger, although neither of those guys appeared on Miami Vice as Nugent did. :rolleyes:

- GT
You should never say those kinds of things in public, GT. ;):D

Ha! Gary, me, Nanc and son Gage going to see Bob Seger tonight at the Fargo Dome:thumbsup:

Paul, I hope you and the fam' had a great time.

I snapped this one especially for you and Gary.
48734547377_71c33e5562_h.jpg

48734361921_7018470f16_h.jpg

I love diversity...and it dont get more diverse than Sgt Barry Sadler on parade with Nugent and Seeger...oh wait ...yes it does.
20190916-070423.jpg

I have no idea what these Paraguayan Pickers are singing about but gee its uplifting music....that plus they are a Trio count them thats 1,2,3...oh...

Back