Traditional knives and records

xy7cXJrl.jpg

John Coltrane. Recorded in 1963 for a european tour. On stage in Berlin and Stockholm. The record has been published in 1977, i bought it in 1978. Since more than 40 years i listen to it with the same passion.

If i had to listen to only one it would be that one.
[youtube]
Dan.

Last edited:
One of my favorite albums of all times, and some Bob! Also went through Live at Philmore East and Bob's Nine Tonight ...... Nice, Kevin! What a happy box to mysteriously find in "the closet "!!
That album is a good'n. I can only hope that this thread is at least partially responsible for you, and hopefully others, listening to old tunes that spark good memories.
There was lots of good records in that recently found box but it is candidates for "Vinyl Frisbee" like this one that make me scratch my head as to where that box came from.
The knife, one of those 80's "surgical steel" knives" makes me chuckle every time I dig it out.
48844003817_f13f5d74c8_h.jpg

Last edited:
That album is a good'n. I can only hope that this thread is at least partially responsible for you, and hopefully others, listening to old tunes that spark good memories.
There was lots of good records in that recently found box but it is candidates for "Vinyl Frisbee" like this one that make me scratch my head as to where that box came from.
The knife, one of those 80's "surgical steel" knives" makes me chuckle every time I dig it out.
48844003817_f13f5d74c8_h.jpg
I certainly enjoy them, makes me want to be back out walking around the lake at night:cool: ! Thanks for posting them, Kevin

Thanks,

My very first GEC. In my pocket every day since 5 years, paired with the 47 hay'n helper. Some weeks ago, in a thread, you have had the brillant idea of a harness jack 47 Farm & Field. Hope it will happen.

Dan.
Oh man, would I ever be happy if GEC made that HJ 47!
Your 99 & 47 carry combo is a great choice. You should be able to do just about anything with those two.

kqTfW0R.jpg

Does a screenshot of what I got on pandora count?
hkm90qw.jpg

These are in attendance
I dig that Schrade Loveless, David!
I dig Charley Crockett too.
In case you haven't heard of these guys
Lost Dog Street Band ... Benjamin Tod ( singer ) has some solo stuff too
Casper Allen
Colter Wall

Oh man, would I ever be happy if GEC made that HJ 47!
Your 99 & 47 carry combo is a great choice. You should be able to do just about anything with those two.

I dig that Schrade Loveless, David!
I dig Charley Crockett too.
In case you haven't heard of these guys
Lost Dog Street Band ... Benjamin Tod ( singer ) has some solo stuff too
Casper Allen
Colter Wall
Thanks! Yeah they play them on that station in addition to Crockett.

One of my favorite albums from a gifted musician who died at the tender age of 25 from a drug overdose.

View attachment 1207674

He replaced the guy who replaced Joe Walsh in the James Gang, then replaced Richie Blackmore in Deep Purple. Not bad for a kid in his early 20s. Then recorded "Private Eyes". And then OD'd. Can't help but wonder what could have been.

Back