Traditional Knives and The Holidays

I hope it's OK to use pics I took a year ago for the Lambsfoot thread. :rolleyes: (All indoor flash photos, so they're not high quality.)
My Union Jack rosewood lambsfoot in the arms of a Christmas angel:
6L8a9mW.jpg

- GT

Spectacular GT!!!
Here's mine, but notice it's The Original :D

Nice, John; you boldly go, sir! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I think the earlier Enterprise looks more nimble and more maneuverable than the Enterprise D.
(Isn't Enterprise A actually a "sequel" to plain old NCC-1701 from TOS? I couldn't tell you what the differences are, though. Seems like I considered NCC-1701 as a vanity plate for my car at some point. :rolleyes:)

- GT

Nice, John; you boldly go, sir! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I think the earlier Enterprise looks more nimble and more maneuverable than the Enterprise D.
(Isn't Enterprise A actually a "sequel" to plain old NCC-1701 from TOS? I couldn't tell you what the differences are, though. Seems like I considered NCC-1701 as a vanity plate for my car at some point. :rolleyes:)

- GT
The "A" is from the movies. I tried to get the vanity plates, but no luck. They were all taken.

James is scoring! Custom Christmas Stocking stuffed with: one of my Vaquero Ultralites (Devin Thomas stainless Damascus) in a Horizontal Sheath, a set of new Spur Straps, a Card Wallet and a Sandwashed Silk Wildrag.

dSaWp9O.jpg
James is a very lucky guy.

Back