Traditional Knives and The Holidays

Nothing since Friday so I thought I’d pull out my Christmas Moose and arm him with an Elk Antler and a blade...
53710520-6-A1-E-42-C0-A86-D-AC93-F4522-EC8.jpg

Hey I didn't want to start another Christmas themed thread, but like to share knives I'm giving as presents
1zziee1.jpg
2ikf954.jpg
2e6aum8.jpg

Tortuga trapper for Bro'n'law ( bought one for myself to;))
2lnk5qr.jpg
1ou908.jpg

Green one for nephew's fiance, midnight swirl for my Sister
34qsfiq.jpg

110 for nephew
x0sc48.jpg

Boker for Dad
2hx270l.jpg
29uyueq.jpg

This'n for me, couldn't resist this combination, black blades, long pulls, those swedges,the covers and the copper...whooo weee!

Hey I didn't want to start another Christmas themed thread, but like to share knives I'm giving as presents
1zziee1.jpg
2ikf954.jpg
2e6aum8.jpg

2lnk5qr.jpg
1ou908.jpg

34qsfiq.jpg

110 for nephew
x0sc48.jpg

Boker for Dad
2hx270l.jpg
29uyueq.jpg

This'n for me, couldn't resist this combination, black blades, long pulls, those swedges,the covers and the copper...whooo weee!
It's going to be a Merry Christmas!!!

JohnDF JohnDF
I'm sure it will be! While their not quite the knife knut I am, they each like a good quality knife. So it'll be nice to share a bit of my newfound passion with people I know who will appreciate them. I was mighty glad when I went into my local sporting goods store to see the finally got their RR shipment in.

1zziee1.jpg
2ikf954.jpg
2e6aum8.jpg

2lnk5qr.jpg
1ou908.jpg

34qsfiq.jpg

110 for nephew
x0sc48.jpg

Boker for Dad
2hx270l.jpg
29uyueq.jpg

Oh man I wish I was related to you Hillbilly, Hey do you have any single sisters?;)

Back