Traditional mug shots

Inspired by the pirate thread, thought it would be nice to see what the fine folks of the traditional forum look like. Here's me with my best friends.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

now your turn....

I always like these threads. It's nice to put a face with the name.
Jim

Last edited:
Now you guys can see why I'm a bit grumpy and grouchy. If you had to look at this mug in the mirror while shaving, you'd be grumpy and grouchy too. I've lost 60-pounds since this picture was taken. My knees thank me for it. Here I am standing beside our pole barn with some of our property behind me.

luu3gh6.jpg

Last edited:
Who's got the link for last years mug shots?

Now you guys can see why I'm a bit grumpy and grouchy. If you had to look at this mug in the mirror while shaving, you'd be grumpy and grouchy too. I've lost 40-pounds since this picture was taken. My knees thank me for it. Here I am standing beside our pole barn with some of our property behind me.

usned.jpg

;)

From dannyP's Giveaway Thread, which elicited many a mug.

~ P.

Uncle Humppa with his modded Opinel this year early spring

IMG_1601.jpg

Summer vacation in good ol' Croatia :D

IMG_1980.jpg

Just to let you know I occassionally leave Yorkshire - Hiking in Austria! :D

gadgets226.jpg

doing some slinging, and yes there is a tactical folder in my pocket, but I also had my Case Stockman with me. :p

gadgets231.jpg

Last edited:
I love these threads.

Here's me in the middle earlier this year in Arizona whist backpacking or school.
Arizona3.jpg

Same trip, but with the whole patrol. The two gentlemen on the ends of us were our patrol leaders, they were the best. I am the second to the last man on the right-hand side.
Arizona2.jpg

I am pretty dure that I was making fun of someone i this pic, but it looks like I am trying to squeeze one out, hehehe. This was on the rafting trip.
Pooping.jpg

Man, I don't have any good picture of me!! hehe, sorry folks! I also lost the beard, one of my recruiters told me to, "...get that disgusting thing off of your face, right now."

Yes sir! :D

I try to avoid having my picture taken like the plague...so this one will have to do. (Images of innocent parties have been redacted so they can deny knowing me. ;))

Attachments

• Elliott.jpg
    Elliott.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 724
Back