Traditional treasure hunt picture game

I thought the Barlow was also claimed.
John is correct. :thumbsup:;) See below.

I'm surprised as well! Since I am donating the Diamond Edge barlow and haven't sent it to @rockgolfer yet, I decided to "gift" my winnings to the random number generator and send the barlow to the lucky winner... guess what? Congrats to GT 5K Qs 5K Qs for post #117 :D PM me your address GT and I will put the knife in the mail on Monday :thumbsup:

View attachment 1025507
Kevin cleverly twisted the rules and turned the original game into a GAW by a "certified stumper", at least temporarily, and I was the fortunate recipient of Kevin's generosity! :thumbsup::cool::) The Imperial Diamond Edge Barlow arrived in my mailbox on Monday of this week, and I took some (indoor) photos this morning.
de.mark.2open.vert.jpg

de.pile.closed.greatlakes.jpg

Many thanks for the cool old Imperial Barlow, Kevin!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
- GT

John is correct. :thumbsup:;) See below.

Kevin cleverly twisted the rules and turned the original game into a GAW by a "certified stumper", at least temporarily, and I was the fortunate recipient of Kevin's generosity! :thumbsup::cool::) The Imperial Diamond Edge Barlow arrived in my mailbox on Monday of this week, and I took some (indoor) photos this morning.
View attachment 1032894

View attachment 1032895

Many thanks for the cool old Imperial Barlow, Kevin!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
- GT
Congrats GT. Cool 'ol Barlow.

20181207-102115.jpg

So I went to maccas.
Disclaimer: i never go there no matter how ravenous.
I attempted to find mc happy meals on the mc%$##ing mc computer ordering mcsystem.
Gave that up and went to the mccounter to ask a mcperson. Although in her 40s she had the mcvoice of mc5 year old.which was pretty mcirritating.
Mcanyway mcmission mcaccomplished.
I mc think my mcphoto mcsays it mcall.
And wheres Ronald McDonald these days?
I dont remember seeing any ginger haired scary clown around for ages...oh .

Last edited:
So I went to maccas.
I attempted to find mc happy meals on the mc%$##ing mc computer ordering mcsystem.
Gave that up and went to the mccounter to ask a mcperson. Although in her 40s she had the mcvoice of mc5 year old.which was pretty mcirritating.
I can't stop laughing. Well done sir.

Fantastic! :D I managed to fall in Sheffield canal with my first Nokia phone! :rolleyes: It wasn't waterproof unfortunately, but I once saw one of the same type (3410) survive being run over by a delivery vehicle! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

OK, I'd like to see a Nessmuk knife and a traditional fire-steel (not a ferro rod) :thumbsup:
Ha! Same here Jack, I was trout fishing with chest waders on and had my Nokia in the inside chest pocket. I slipped on a rock and ended up plunging into an 8 foot deep pool. I tried the bag of rice trick but the Nokia was kaput. o_O:poop:

20181207-102115.jpg

So I went to maccas.
What's McNext? :D

oohpsy almost forgot.eerrrrm A Case knife with and old school school case -the mini suitcase type or a satchel or the surfy style flour bag ...
aside to gurning henchman: Yaaiirrrsss evil sidekick that should have them stumped for quite awhile and sooon the prizes will be mine I tell you! Miihhiine allll mine aa...haahhaahhaahh...haair.khemm.Now take a letter...dear Rockgolfer hi meako here...no, evil meako . Just wanted to know if you could kindly refresh my memory on how the prizes are awarded in this gaw again,fondest regards etc evil meako.
no you dundering behemoth ! attach it to ravens throat....ohhh how many times?

oohpsy almost forgot.eerrrrm A Case knife with and old school school case -the mini suitcase type or a satchel or the surfy style flour bag ...
aside to gurning henchman: Yaaiirrrsss evil sidekick that should have them stumped for quite awhile and sooon the prizes will be mine I tell you! Miihhiine allll mine aa...haahhaahhaahh...haair.khemm.Now take a letter...dear Rockgolfer hi meako here...no, evil meako . Just wanted to know if you could kindly refresh my memory on how the prizes are awarded in this gaw again,fondest regards etc evil meako.

Something like this?

suitcase.jpg

Edit: Bedtime for me. Ill check in the morning to see if this was acceptable.

Last edited:

Mr. Evil
If you stump everyone for 24 hours on a challenge you can pick from the prize pool if you so desire.

Back