Traditional treasure hunt picture game

20181210-081959.jpg

The capsicum is fresh....but not garden fresh...sorry if it doesnt pass...but lettuce hope so.

Fresh cut veggies...in December........................looks to the South
A Snowman, I can do!!
shM8Uwr.jpg

My garden is fallow but I bet Old Engineer Old Engineer has some kale !!!
Not real sure what you are after my friend but :That is a Bet that you would lose Gevo !!! My garden is all done and pulled up and the ground is frozen and I would never plant any Kale anyhow . I would much rather have Brussel Sprouts . But I do have a picture or two of our big Cabbage and etc that we harvested and used a pruner . The dates are on the pictures .

Some idea of the size of it .

The last of our Beans , Cucumbers , Bell Peppers , and Tomatoes .

Reminds me of much warmer days .
My Case Pruner

Harry

yes and yes...Mark has the Con.
its a SAYNOR....and a snappy old bugger too.

Ok then. :thumbsup:
How about a shell handle knife with a cap lifter and any homemade Christmas treats or cookies in the same pic.
If you feel like you meet the challenge, go ahead with your request. I might be spotty checking in today.

Surprised nobody has picked this up :confused: Just giving it a bump :thumbsup:

Not real sure what you are after my friend but :That is a Bet that you would lose Gevo !!! My garden is all done and pulled up and the ground is frozen and I would never plant any Kale anyhow . I would much rather have Brussel Sprouts . But I do have a picture or two of our big Cabbage and etc that we harvested and used a pruner . The dates are on the pictures .

Some idea of the size of it .

The last of our Beans , Cucumbers , Bell Peppers , and Tomatoes .

Reminds me of much warmer days .
My Case Pruner

Harry
Look at the size of those...wow !! Great photos, Harry :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back