• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Trail feather bookmarks

moresnowdays

Gold Member
Perfect for the readers out there, or anyone he needs to mark their spot. My daughters next batch of her creation, she has designed and crafted these herself as she learns the skills of fine leatherwork.

These are done in beautiful Buttero veg tan leather from the Conceria Walpier tannery of Italy. Either in Whiskey or Blue. Hand saddle stitched accents in various color combinations.

asking $15 each via PayPal, shipped CONUS

Last edited:
There are a couple of brown feathers, and one blue with orange and white accent stitching. If you decide to go ahead, let me know which you would like.
My PayPal is;
ptgillander@hotmail.com

thank you,
Pete

There are a couple of brown feathers, and one blue with orange and white accent stitching. If you decide to go ahead, let me know which you would like.
My PayPal is;
ptgillander@hotmail.com

thank you,
Pete

those are real cool!!!

do you have the blue, orange and white one mentioned above left?

is so please hold for me and I'll order tonight or tomorrow

been needing a nice bookmark for the law books :thumbsup:

She does not have a blue one left at the moment, but she would be happy to make this weekend for you. Blue with orange and white stitching, unless you have another preference.

actually, this works out well, because it'll be a bit easier on the bank account if I wait a couple weeks to buy it ;)

will she be able to get one ready by 14 days from today?

takk!!

She can always make one with a bit of notice. Just drop me a line whenever you’re ready.
Thanks,
Pete

Back