Trail Master pic request.

Can you guys post up some pics of this one, preferably in hand shots? Thanks!

Here are three picture. I did these views just to give you a reference to go by. The handle on this one is thicker than Jarrett normally puts on them. This is one of my current favorites. It is an awesome knife. Just need to put it to work..

Martin

Vv66SPO.jpg

ytP3QwE.jpg

c0r4hE1.jpg

dang Martin!! That knife looks small in your hand .. and it aint all that small of a knife.

dang Martin!! That knife looks small in your hand .. and it aint all that small of a knife.

Yeah, I have big hands and that is why I am moving away from FB's. I cannot find any handles that fit me, comfortably. This one feels really good.

Martin

Yeah, I have big hands and that is why I am moving away from FB's. I cannot find any handles that fit me, comfortably. This one feels really good.

Martin

Yeah? You need to find the older ones. They're big/thick handled. His recent stuff is all thin and getting thinner.

Yeah? You need to find the older ones.

Those are hard to find! As for the Trailmaster, that looks like an awesome design Jarrett. The pin layout is unique, the handle has great curves, and the blade is a versatile shape. Your skills are progressing at a fast pace, hopefully you keep making knives long enough for me to get one!

Back