• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Trail master rehandle

coolbreezy37

Gold Member
Hello everyone,
I have a late 90’s vintage carbon V trail master that has the original Kraton handle, I would like to change to wood or g10. I’ve had the knife for a good while, and have never used it. The handle is too thin for my large hands. Does anyone know of a reputable place or person that does this? Thanks, Damien

Hello everyone,
I have a late 90’s vintage carbon V trail master that has the original Kraton handle, I would like to change to wood or g10. I’ve had the knife for a good while, and have never used it. The handle is too thin for my large hands. Does anyone know of a reputable place or person that does this? Thanks, Damien
I hate that Kraton handle too. I'm not sure who can do that nowadays but this is a good place to find someone. Good luck on your search.

I hate that Kraton handle too. I'm not sure who can do that nowadays but this is a good place to find someone. Good luck on your search.
Thanks for responding, I’m pretty handy refinishing rough stocks for firearms. I’ve never did a knife handle, but I’ll give it a shot.

Reactions: HJK
Back