Trapper Trio (Winner Announced)

I’d love to be considered but since I’m not greedy I’ll just take one and pass on the other two. Unless you were going to have 3 winners, either way a very generous GAW!! I’m in!!

Not in (but I want to be, especially for the Carhartt knife). I have won too much recently (but this was very tempting).

Thank you for the opportunity :)

I’m in. I always loved Case knives and would love to add any one of those to my Case collection.

I just pulled this one out to carry for the rest of the week just before I saw your GAW post.

Hao4gko.jpg

k2wEQr8.jpg

4d4LtyS.jpg

I have already three Case mini Trappers, one I won at a@btb01 's GAW, the others are gifts from @willpower and @rredden, so I' m quite illegitimate here, though that Carharrt is really gorgeous!
Good luck to all to this great GAW. :)

Great GAW, John; very generous! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Not an entry from me, though. I really like the two mini trappers, especially the fake stag Carhartt, but I know that a full-sized trapper is just too big for me and I'd never carry it. So there are folks out there that would appreciate the entire prize package more than I would. ;):thumbsup::cool:

Best wishes to all the entrants! :D John has put up for grabs some superb knives!

- GT

I would love to be "in" if still open, and perfectly okay if not! Thanks for the opportunity either way.

Back