Trapper Trio (Winner Announced)

Thanks for all the congratulations fellow knife knuts and especially a big Thank You to You John this is a very generous GAW. In fact it's much more than I thought when I entered. I knew there were three knives but I didn't realize I could win them all.:DSo once I get a chance to check them out I'm going to have a little GAW of my own. Stay tuned. ;)

t.willy t.willy has chosen to take the one knife he wanted and put the other two back up for another GAW. That was awfully nice of him as it will save me a lot on shipping all those to Canada, save him some money shipping the others back to the U.S., and it gives others a chance to win a couple of knives. I will be posting the other GAW, so be on the lookout. It will be a joint GAW with t.willy and myself. I'll start it, he will pick the winner, and I will ship out the knives. U.S. only this time :D Lol

Thanks t.willy t.willy for your generosity.

t.willy t.willy has chosen to take the one knife he wanted and put the other two back up for another GAW. That was awfully nice of him as it will save me a lot on shipping all those to Canada, save him some money shipping the others back to the U.S., and it gives others a chance to win a couple of knives. I will be posting the other GAW, so be on the lookout. It will be a joint GAW with t.willy and myself. I'll start it, he will pick the winner, and I will ship out the knives. U.S. only this time :D Lol

Thank you for sticking with this a little longer. :thumbsup: I was totally surprised at winning all 3 knives and I think this is a perfect way to pass on the good fortune and save us both in some shipping cost. Thank you for all your generosity John. Trevor

(sigh).... It t'aint easy bein' Canadian these days.... .......

Back