• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TRASH-1 User <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRASH-1 user, cleaned up and ready to beat on. 6.75” blade of .26” thick SR101. OAL 12”. Comes with a cardboard slip sleeve with hockey-tape wrap and belt loop. Not meant to be a permanent sheath, but is adequate to carry the knife for a few days if you want to try it out before buying kydex. You can also run a cord through the loop and tie off around the handle for pack carry. Coating shows smoothing and edge has patina as shown in pics. Didn’t try to polish the edge, because it’s original and still cuts very well. If you buy it and try it, you’ll see what I mean—sticky sharp. :thumbsup:

$145 $139 $125 SOLD includes Priority shipping and PayPal G&S fees. No trades, thanks. Delivery to USA addresses only, please.

Last edited:
Price drop to $139 all in.:thumbsup:

This is an indestructible, compact and verrry capable little BEAST, only ousted from my rotation by my HOGB8 @ over 3X the cost.:eek::D

Last edited:
This is the MOST COMPACT knife I own that has legitimate forward chopping weight. Strikes like a hatchet when you back up on the handle. And yet, when you choke up, is comfortable for small cutting tasks.

Hard to tell with the lighting, and I can't remember from the OP2W: Is this a full height grind?

I'll buy this for $125 I'll clean it up and give it to one of my kids I have one of these and you are right about them they are versatile. Sending you a PM.

Thanks, Scott—perfect high performance indestructible kid’s knife!!!:thumbsup::cool:

TRASH is SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back