Trash 2 Coming Wednesday May 13, 2020 at 9:00 pm Eastern

Garth Reckner

Here you go Folks,
Copied Dan's announcement from the Scrap Yard forum for you guys. Here is all the details on the Trash 2 that is coming Wednesday May 13, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern. As far as I know it will be listed on the Busse Combat website as well as on the Swamp Rat and Scrap Yard websites. Best of Luck to all of those trying to score this amazing blade.

Garth

The Yard of Scrap is Offering the Amazing Trash 2 this Wednesday 5/13/2020 at 9:00 pm eastern time.

The howls shared by the multitude of saddened Dogs that missed out on this amazing blade has moved me.

Now at approximately .210” thick, it geometrically increases the power with each swing. It begs to chop anything that stands in its way.

This knife design is built on the shoulders of the great. It delivers the power of a legendary blade fused with the grip comfort and performance that has made our knives the stuff of legends!

Enjoy choppers and blade aficionados alike!

Long Live The Brotherhood Of The Yard!!!

7LKsely.png

Specs:
OAL: 14.75"
Blade Length: 9.5"
Blade Width: Approx. 1.95"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Steel: SR-101
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Grind: Flat Saber

Price:
Regular Price = $239.95
Special Offer On The First 2020 Run Trash 2 = $229.95

Blade Finish Options:
Black
Desert Sage
Midnight Blue
Hammered Silver
Bronze
Forest Green
Muddy Brown

Handle:
Black Resiprene C

Sheath:
Optional Danny The Bull Black Leather Pouch Sheath: $64.95
Special Offer with purchase of a First 2020 Run Trash 2 = $59.95

To those who have them, how do you like your Danny the bull sheaths? Can’t decide if I should get one or not.

Have one Danny sheath.
Well built, straight forward sheath made of thick leather, really worth the money. I do not like the style of the belt loop, but this is of course a matter of personal preferences.

Y'all done yet? I see the line getting huge LOL! ~ hell of an economical beater machete and I don't have anything like this so had to do it.....at least I don't think I do. Coming up on my 3 year mark and quite honestly I've got knives scattered across vehicles, my bike, buildings so much so that anyone who knows me just knows I have knives somewhere .... nope, must be only one like it! *as I look around aimlessly* :D ... Oh, I actually picked up a shop towel on my workbench a couple weeks ago and there's a Busse laying under it I laughed to myself, forgot all about that one HAHA!

To those who have them, how do you like your Danny the bull sheaths? Can’t decide if I should get one or not.

I have a black one for the MegaRatWeiler and I feel it is well worth the money. I have worn it around the house and am surprised how well it feels for such a big knife. Truth be told unless itr was straight up Rambo time I don't think I would carry such a knife. Just feel such knice tools deserve better homes.
The cardboard is awesome and I wonder how you folks make it so durable but anyway I'm in for a sheath. Sitting in a chair or couch is doable for me. I am still a novice digging into sheath designs but am more than satisfied.

Now to the Yard!

Having trouble deciding between Desert Sage and the Green. This will be my first Respirene-C big knife. Did order some Mudd Muttders which will be my first Scrapyard.

Thanks again Busse and Kin crew for bringing some smiles during strange times.

Drew

I have a black one for the MegaRatWeiler and I feel it is well worth the money. I have worn it around the house and am surprised how well it feels for such a big knife. Truth be told unless itr was straight up Rambo time I don't think I would carry such a knife. Just feel such knice tools deserve better homes.
The cardboard is awesome and I wonder how you folks make it so durable but anyway I'm in for a sheath. Sitting in a chair or couch is doable for me. I am still a novice digging into sheath designs but am more than satisfied.

Now to the Yard!

Having trouble deciding between Desert Sage and the Green. This will be my first Respirene-C big knife. Did order some Mudd Muttders which will be my first Scrapyard.

Thanks again Busse and Kin crew for bringing some smiles during strange times.

Drew
I toiled with Sage, muddy, even green and bronze.. so I went with Midnight blue :D:D:D

It is done :).

Midnight Blue plus a sheath.

Is Resperine-C as awesome as I have heard?

Other than Mora's and the Kraton handles on my Fallkniven F1/A1 don't have any experience with softer handles.

Do love that F1 though. I will admit the A1 is somewhat of a safe queen.

Anyway, good deal I feel on this one for sure.
(Which seems to be the usual case).

Can't wait to hold a MegaWarden.

Im a knife guy that at present doesnt have any of the Scrapyard blades . Wanted to see what the fuss is after I saw the thread for the sale. Seems like a great price for a chopper. We will see. Oh I went Midnight Blue.

Well I am curious about the Forest green coating, I have tried almost every one of them, except it and bronze, hammered silver.I also like how my 1311 handles when bushwhacking.Something thicker with Res-C, I am in on.

I ended up with a muddy dog and a midnight dog.
Well I am curious about the Forest green coating, I have tried almost every one of them, except it and bronze, hammered silver.I also like how my 1311 handles when bushwhacking.Something thicker with Res-C, I am in on.
I love both those coatings. Forest Green and Desert Bronze are both stunning in the sunlight. I'd say midnight blue, Forest green, and dessert bronze are my 3 favorite coatings... But felt maybe muddy fit this particular blade too.

No, it's better! ;):D
I think you will be pleasantly surprised! :)

Awesome!

This is a bit out of place but looking for some advice.

So I recently received a Green Micarta/Black Rucki. Love it. Too much apparently. I must have hit a knot in a stump by my fireplace. I managed to roll a good inch of the blade. Catches my fingernail easy. I'd say it is at least 0.5 mm of roll.

I just learning to sharpen. Have all the tools but minimal experience.

Question is, is there any other option other than filing off the damage?

The edge won't be so pretty (straight) but it will still cut the same. Just feeling kinda dumb being that the Rucki has not even been out in the yard yet. No biggie but doesn't hurt to ask. Was thinking of using pliers or something on that line to roll it back.
I'm thinking if I did that it would just roll back.

Back