Trash 2 Coming Wednesday May 13, 2020 at 9:00 pm Eastern

This may become my favorite light chopper yet. In fact its fast becoming one of the favorite knives I own and I haven't even put it to the test. A light chopper that can take on branches clear a path and choke up to be used for light duty. Feather sticks; whittling picking my teeth and cutting paper. Whatever. Love it!Trash II.jpg

Last edited:
^^^^ Thanks Garth. Yup, heading out to my hunting property this weekend to put 'er to work!

p78K0ig.jpg

EGQKuT8.jpg

Thank you for these great comparison pictures! If Busse put out pics like these I’d be buying a lot more knives from them.

There really isn’t much difference in blade height between the T2 and the AR9.5... I put them up against each other and the T2 might be 1/8” taller at most. But the AR’s clip point does start to taper long before the drop point of the T2, so you do get more height towards the tip.
Here are a few more pics of the spine. The AR has a squared spine whereas the T2 has a chamfered spine.

fGneQOv.jpg

lZvo5nT.jpg

OBq0rQq.jpg

RKe02w6.jpg

eXH42CC.jpg

These also, great ones thank you!

Man, I really wish both the ASH2 & Trash2 would be a regular offering on the website!
The ASH2 is one blade I truly regret selling.
Lol, its was a freakin Tequila Sunrise too....

Back