Trending Small

Last couple of years i have switched to mostly smaller 3” range knives .
Mini CQC 7 is one of my favorite , What is chance you could shrink down the Gentleman jim or Persian ?

Last couple of years i have switched to mostly smaller 3” range knives .
Mini CQC 7 is one of my favorite , What is chance you could shrink down the Gentleman jim or Persian ?
Have you handled a Gentleman Jim? For their specs, they tote much smaller.

Ya i have one its been used a lot , I do agree it doesn't take up much space it is great design . Love the persian too but if we could still like to see both of these In 3” size

Instead of making them then not making them then making them and not again....why cant the mini 7A and mini A100 become permanent models ? Its not like they dont always sell out. Also how about more blade styles in minis ? Not everything needs to be a tanto. Even a mini 7V would be great.
Myself (as well as many others) would be buying stuff like:
Mini spearpoint sheepdog
Mini gentleman jim
Mini bowie anything
Mini ETAK

Not that it will ever happen but.... Mini Raven-A

Mini knives !
Mini knives !
Mini knives !

My suggestion for a new edict: any "mini" model (highly encouraged by the way) should be accompanied by a "super" model as well. One size does not fit all (even though Emerson comes close to breaking that theory).

Dear Members,

I saw a number of requests in these posts for the Mini A-100 knife. I am listening. We’ve just finished up a sprint run of the Mini A-100’s. I’m giving you a heads up. They will be going up on our website this week. I can’t be more exact as they are starting to be assembled today. All I can say is keep tabs on the website if you want to get one. They won’t last long. Hope you enjoy them.

Best,

Ernest

I’ve carried large and small knives and both disappear in my pocket. Large knives have never seemed to take up too much space or weigh me down. Most other people seem to think otherwise, but I will continue to carry my large knives.

I picked up a Mini A-100 today. Can’t wait! They sold out in an hour. I’m glad I was quick!

Ahh i got the alert but was at the zoo with kids and when got around to it they were sold out lol! Dang it! Must of not been a big batch

I can't believe I missed the Mini A-100 again.

I have been screaming from the rooftops for months and months about Emerson doing another run of MINI A-100's.

Seems like I only get emails for special runs once in a while. And I did not receive an email regarding this Mini A-100 . Been posting on Emerson FB pages for a mini A-100 and also posted here. Heck I think I listed 3x here on "Knifes wanted " forum and also on the "Trade for knives" forum trying to fish out a Mini A-100.

I think I will make a call to the emerson headquarters and find out what is going on with my account email notifications.

Last edited:
I can't believe I missed the Mini A-100 again.

I have been screaming from the rooftops for months and months about Emerson doing another run of MINI A-100's.

Seems like I only get emails for special runs once in a while. And I did not receive an email regarding this Mini A-100 . Been posting on Emerson FB pages for a mini A-100 and also posted here. Heck I think I listed 3x here on "Knifes wanted " forum and also on the "Trade for knives" forum trying to fish out a Mini A-100.

I think I will make a call to the emerson headquarters and find out what is going on with my account email notifications.
I made sure and put it on wishlist and to be notified when they were available while logged in to account but didn’t matter they went quick. Don’t worry im sure someone will gladly sell ya one at a profitable gain lol!.. actually just seen a used one on exchange

Bummed I missed the Mini A-100 this time around... got the email when I was out and was going to order when I got home. Can't believe it.

For me, I like to EDC a smaller knife in the office and switch to something a bit more robust when I'm out in the yard, at the range, or on weekends. The Mini A-100 would be perfect for office use, and my CQC-7 the rest of the time.

I managed to get one. I believe this is my 8th Emerson.

Thanks Ernesto.

It’s nice when makers listen to their buyers.

Last edited:
Is there a chance we could get a heads up when the next run of Mini A-100's come up?
Would be nice for some of us who missed out on that 1 hour time frame. If we at least were given an approximate day and time.

Back