• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Trevor Burger/Kevin Wilkins customs

Selling off a couple of my customs.

Up first, my Burger LEXK PLUS(A). This knife is pristine down to no carry marks whatsoever on the milled clip. Elmax blade steel(3.3” blade/7.5” oal) and handles are in natural and dark green micarta over blue anodized titanium liners. Running on IKBS system and drops shut in a magical way once past the detent(see album for video of action). Comes with COA(March 2018 build date), blade gallery certificate and Burger original pouch. $675

[LEXK PLUS ](https://imgur.com/a/4p3Oh9s)

Last up is my brand new Wilkins Leafstorm 9(A). Straight from Kevin Wilkins in Germany with a build date of 10/18. Solid bronze handles with an absolutely gorgeous Balbach Damascus blade with the nicest subtle etch I’ve ever seen. This is Kevin’s newest version of his Leafstorm with the bolt lock(it’s essentially an axis lock). Knife has been taken out and opened and closed for photos and put back in its pouch, so it’s a new knife minus the 4-5 times it’s been opened and closed. Very hard to come by! Comes with original pouch and COA from Wilkins. $525

[Leafstorm 9](https://imgur.com/a/qXwMe3V)

I’m really looking only to sell right now. I have some rather large equipment purchases coming up and any extra funds I can free up will be a plus. I MIGHT consider taking less valuable knives in as partial trades, but would much rather sell all outright. I’ve always wanted to try a Bester front flipper out, so I’d for sure consider one of those in trade, possibly another newer field grade 3” Shamwari, a user Burger EXK or possibly some other front flippers in the 2.75-3”ish blade range. Well, thanks guys and to any of our vets out there, thank you for your service!

Is the LEXK still available?

Back