Triceratops Are Way Cool ! ! ! !

Jerry Busse Jerry Busse

This kinda reminds me of a triceratops horn, a lot of people missed out on these and were begging for a full production release.

'What you said?".... meaning what Tuica said about Prototype ever not making it to production? These oughta be about due by now, BOSS!

iu

This Sunday, December 20, 2020 we honor our Viking Heritage!!!. . . It is after all, where the name Busse comes from!

Coming this Sunday night at 9:00 pm Eastern is a very rare opportunity to score a Busse Viking Warship PROTOTYPE.

There are only a Very Small Number of each of these available and they will be marked with the Busse Custom Shop Logo as well as the word PROTOTYPE directly underneath.

There is little doubt that if Vikings still "manned the land" or in this case, "manned the Viking Warships" that this final evolution of the Viking Seax would be carried by the fiercest of them all.

So, break out all of the Viking mead, beer, and ale that you can get your hands on and prepare to raid the trough Viking style!!! Only the fiercest and fastest will catch this ship. . . . I mean this Viking Warship!!!

These extremely rare blades will be offered Ganzaaaa style!

That means that in order to score, you must email Amy: amy@bussecombat.com and
Garth: garth@bussecombat.com after 9:00pm with your request.

All orders received BEFORE 9:00pm will be put at the end of the line!

Be sure to specify your choice/or choices in order of preference.

Specs:
Blade Length: Approx. 10 1/2"
Overall Length: Approx. 16 3/4
Thickness: Approx. 1/4"
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Bevel: CBT
Finish: Either Battle Worn Copper or Antique Bronze

Special PROTOTYPE Price:
$497.00

Here's a bit of Busse Viking Warship history!

Busse – The Viking Warship
The Busse class longship was the most prestigious Viking Warship. The Busse was big with sizes up to 50 meters, around 160 feet in length. Fitted with both sails and oars, a Busse could have up to 35 pairs of oars, allowing it to travel with speed utilizing any propulsion method.

The Busse was capable of carrying a large cargo, which was beneficial on large scale raids, where the Vikings would look to take as much treasure home as possible. The Busse was thought to have carried a crew of around 80 Vikings. The scale and size of the Busse also allowed the Viking raids to travel further afield. The larger cargo holds meant the journeys across the oceans would be feasible compared to the smaller ship classes.

Battle Worn Copper Finish
Seax%20Battle%20Worn%20Copper%20%203-X2.jpg

Antique Bronze Finish
Seax%20Antique%20Bronze%203-X2.jpg

Has Busse ever made a Prototype - then not transferred that to a production model? Be patient - Viking Warriors.

If you go back a mere 17 years in your BLADE Magazine collection, you'll see a prototype of one on the cover of March 2004 that never made it to production.

It never made it to production and it was on the cover of BLADE!!! Why, you may ask?

Simple. We decided to go into full production on what industry insiders referred to as, "The most anticipated folding knife in the history of mankind!"

That was then sidetracked by the Scotch dispenser, and the rest is history.

Apparently, I can be easily distracted.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Last edited:
Triple serrated blade spines?
Or three rows of spine saw teeth for pushing and pulling cutting action?

Thinking about the tri in triceratops, today would be a perfect day to release it since it is 9/3/21. There’s a lot of threes…

If we're going for "tri", 9/9 at 9pm sounds like a good "Tri"!
Maybe we'll get an announcement about a special Ganzaaa next Thursday at 9pm (the usual)!

If we're going for "tri", 9/9 at 9pm sounds like a good "Tri"!
Maybe we'll get an announcement about a special Ganzaaa next Thursday at 9pm (the usual)!
True, but that means we are stuck waiting another week for this possible release…. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens

True, but that means we are stuck waiting another week for this possible release…. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens
You can read my post two ways, right? (Intended)

1) An announcement will be made at 9pm on 9/9 about a Ganzaaa... Or
2) there'll be an announcement (soon) about a Ganzaaa that'll take place (as usual) at 9pm on 9/9! (More likely, I think.)

So maybe our wait won't be so long!
Maybe now that I guessed it right, Jerry will announce it tonight! 😉

three blade pocket knife. Locking main blade and two bottle openers....

Back