Triceratops Spy Pics!!!! . . . . Yowza!!! . . .The Nightmare Continues!!! . . . . 10-09-2021

oh hell yea. I’ve been wanting a ringed Busse. Now if both sides of that bad boy is sharp and if the handle is long enough for a whole hand with or without the ring it’s gonna go on my battle belt!!!

Would also be a nice touch to round off the inside edges of the ring so there aren’t sharp edges. Noticed some ringed blades keep that sharp inside edge and it can bite

Last edited:
oh hell yea. I’ve been wanting a ringed Busse. Now if both sides of that bad boy is sharp and if the handle is long enough for a whole hand with or without the ring it’s gonna go on my battle belt!!!

Would also be a nice touch to round off the inside edges of the ring so there aren’t sharp edges. Noticed some ringed blades keep that sharp inside edge and it can bite

Done and Done!

:cool:

Looks like it would be perfect for self defense. Would probably be good in the kitchen also. I’m definitely in for at least 2… maybe more

Looks really very nice. The rounded outer perimeters (which I hate on other knives!) would make sense here for the ring.

Last edited:
Back