Triceratops Spy Pics!!!! . . . . Yowza!!! . . .The Nightmare Continues!!! . . . . 10-09-2021

Or maybe three different options. One with one ring, one with a big ring, and one with 4 rings ( like the Argonne assault)

5" would be better :)
61c61vzf79L._AC_SS450_.jpg

I just need one assurance. apparently 4.5" is TOO BIG.

GO FIGURE
Think Karambits are usually 3 inches, or less, they are gravity weapons you handle by using the finger ring. Bigger usually its clunky.

Also, being more than 3 inches makes it illegal for carry in a lot of States, but the main issue would be handling at anything bigger.

Last edited:
It’s Friday, anyone else been refreshing for the last little while to see this bad boy?
I know I know he said they “should” have the finish worked out by today

It’s Friday, anyone else been refreshing for the last little while to see this bad boy?
I know I know he said they “should” have the finish worked out by today
I believe that he said it would hopefully be at the end of next week. So hopefully a release next week. But yes, I have been checking as often as I can to see if anything was posted.

Looks like a proper karambit. if that's the case they usually just have a finger ring, but these are very effective fighting knives, they would not work with a dring the same.

I hear you and you're not wrong but I disagree due to a slightly different perspective. Im actually not a big fan of traditional karambit use for ethical and technical reasons and a D guard would suit me a little better is all.

Back