Trifecta of Traditionals

Cal, those are beautiful Remingtons! You already have me in the Buck 121 camp, BUT as my favorite fishing knife (and wild turkey cleaning knife). The Buck 118 will never be less than #1 on my deer skinning and butchering list. OH

Pr1Lq0p.jpg

Three Canal Street's in reclaimed American Chestnut. Ok, 2 are CSC's and one is a Kabar, but the Kabar was made by Canal Street ;)
The Barlow's handles are a little rough, and the Pinch has some minor corrosion (patina ;) ). The trapper is pristine and unused. Just received the Pinch and trapper today. Thanks DallasSTB :thumbsup::)
ChestnutTrifecta-1.jpg ChestnutTrifecta-2.jpg

KlgNH0s.jpg

A collection of pen knives.

That's the kind of trio I find particularly appealing:cool:

Your shot also illustrates the relative size of the blades too, the Conductor showing a lot of blade for its frame, the CASE rather less, my favourite is the BB Swell Centre, been carrying & using one for a couple of years now, excellence in the hand :thumbsup:

Thanks, Will

That's the kind of trio I find particularly appealing:cool:

Your shot also illustrates the relative size of the blades too, the Conductor showing a lot of blade for its frame, the CASE rather less, my favourite is the BB Swell Centre, been carrying & using one for a couple of years now, excellence in the hand :thumbsup:

Thanks, Will
Thank you, Will! :D

I do quite enjoy pen configuration knives. My most carried knife generally is a 35 (‘16 forum knife). I love the thinness in the pocket, for which you get an extra blade over a jack. Also, I don’t think American pocket knives get much better than those BB Winchesters. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back