Triple GAW time!

Sigsog226

Gold Member
Once one ends another begins. Really liking all the giveaways lately, so i got one for you all, or make that 3.
Going to copy how JR88FAN did his, its simple.

Only mailing to a North American address.
Must be 18, know your laws and be legal to own.
All members allowed in, with at least 50 post.

1)Kershaw Entropy- my user for about a month, but still in really great shape. Its deassisted but still have the speed safe i can throw back in there. Still has box, papers, bag. Its treated me well, i have another user now and thought id pass this along.

2)Lueneburg Kiridashi bottle opener i bought off the custom section here. 2 actually, 1 for me, 1 for you all. Brand new with cf kydex sheath.

3)Victorinox Alox Pioneer in Dark Gray. And it is indeed dark, almost black. Just came in the mail today, bnib. Found this on a closeout and thought it would be pretty cool to giveaway.

Pick a number between 1-1000, closest gets it. There will be 3 winners, first one picked, gets to choose first. Then i will pick a 2nd winner and they get to choose next. And of course the last one picked will get whats left.

Its just sigsog's way of giving back and paying it forward. Thanks and good luck!

Great to see more of these....

Thanks for doing this, sometimes the things we have, have more value when we give them away.

Thanks for the chance, I'll take #042.

~Chip

I am in with #128.
Thank You!

Quick bit of info on the Beeridashi from a quick search.

1/8" 1095. With 4 3/8" OAL, and approximately 1 1/2" cutting edge.

Back