Recommendation? Tritan or Polycarbonate small jars?

Nalgene has apparently stopped making the 2oz Tritan/Polycarbonate jars I was using. I would really like to find some 1oz and 2oz Tritan jars that aren't $6~$10 medical or lab jars. I am specifically looking for screw-top wide-mouth jars that are 'golf ball size' meaning about as tall as wide. No polypropylene which is soft and no opaque jars please. Aluminum and Titanium are nice but, I need to be able to see the contents without opening the jar. I'm think round jars but, square bottles with a generous neck/lid would work well too.

TIA,
Sid

Also, I'm avoiding glass due to breakage concerns with rough handling and polypropylene for crush and cut resistance. Some of these get used for medication so, they need to be airtight to keep out contamination and often end up in bags where a spill or leakage would destroy my meds. I also fly with these little jars so, I need a couple that won't be restricted from my overnight emergency bag I take as a carry on when I fly.

Qorpak.com has some 2 oz polypropylene jars (p/n PLC-03697). They may have adequate stiffness and rigidity than a bottle of the same material. they do have some stuff on the big river company site.

The Naglene polypropylene jars haven't worked well for me. That's why I'm looking for Polycarbonate jars.

Have you tried a google search? I found a lot of options. I searched "2 oz polycarbonate jars".

Yes, I tried Google and got Polypropolene jars not, Polycarbonate jars. The vendors apparently can't apparently read or lack basic comprehension skills for the two materials being different. Their online pictures were also deceptive. I guess the BPA scare killed the jars I want to buy. I'd certainly consider Tritan but, that material is generally used only for larger water bottles for some reason.

Chemistry suppliers sell some but, they are $6~$8 each with ~$20 delivery fee.

Back