• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TRM Atom (CF) and TRM Neutron 2 (CF) [BOTH SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpudSlicer

Gold Member
Hello everyone!

Up for your consideration are a couple of very nice knives that have been well maintained and barely used. Please, no trades at this time. I am letting go of some of my collection to make room for some other unique and interesting pieces.

I can take either PayPal or Venmo and I will ship (shipping included) either the same day (if it is early enough) or the next day with tracking. I will also send pics of the packaged knife as additional proof of shipping. I like to make sure that my fellow members feel confidant that they are getting what they are paying for.

TRM Atom with Carbon Fiber Scales - $210: This is a LNIB TRM Atom that I purchased directly from TRM several months back. I took it out of the packaging, opened and closed it a bit, and then put it back in the box. It's been sitting in my knife drawer since then. Seeing as this has never been used, the blade is outstanding and the centering and lockup are perfect!

TRM Neutron 2 with Textured Carbon Fiber Scales - $200: This is a like new TRM Neutron 2 that I also purchased directly from TRM. This one I carried for a few days and cut open a few pieces of mail, but that was nothing for the CPM 20CV blade. I liked it, but decided to go with a larger knife. The blade is in great shape and does not have any nicks or chips in it. The centering and lockup are amazing on this knife as well, which is to be expected with a product from TRM.

If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask. Thank you for taking time to read my post and have a great day!

-SpudSlicer

Both knives were pending sale but have been sold already. Thank you everyone for your interest in the knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back