• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TRM,Hinderers,medford,spyderco (All sold ty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for looking. Please send all questions,comments or additional photo requests via PM or list an email and I’ll reach out to you. I prefer to leave the thread for purchase only. Buyer responsible for knowing your local knife laws. USA sales only . All payment via paypal G&S, price includes shipping and insurance. First person to claim gets it. Thanks again. Sorry but not interested in trades.

TRM Neutron Classic
1st gen Neutron bought new from TRM. 20cv solid lockup and centered. Edge is original and intact. Has black micarta scales (on the knife), red/black carbon fiber scales, and grey G10 scales,box,papers and extra screws. 225.00 shipped for everything SOLD
nut1.JPG nut2.JPG nut3.JPG

Hinderer Half track red G10.Tri way 20cv
Bought used from bladeforums. Orig owner put a nice mirror edge on the stonewashed blade. Has been carried and used but not abused. I have only occasionally stropped it. Edge intact and very sharp. Solid lock up and centered. Slight marks from use. Still has a lot of life left. Box, papers,extra triway stuff included 275 shipped SOLD

ht1.JPG ht2.JPG ht3.JPG
Spyderco SMOCK M390 red g10 DLT exc.
Never used, never carried. Box, papers,dlt sticker included.185.00 SOLD
smk1.JPG smk2.JPG smk3.JPG

Medford slim midi s35 blue
Bought used. Was going to sell a while ago but decided to use it for a while. Has been carried, only stropped edge is factory and intact. Centered. Has hard case and papers. 315.00 oboSOLD
(PHOTOS will be added)

Hinderer xm-18 skinny slicer. Triway Blue G10, Battle blue finish. Working finish.
Bought new by me. This was a backup that has never been carried or used. Has box,papers,triway washers. Centered and solid 400 shippedSOLD
(Photos will be added)

Last edited:
I will take the slicer, my paypal is redacted

Thank you!

Last edited:
RepEvox, email sent ty. Half track sold to peakbagger46, TY
Edit: XM-18 skinny is now sold to RepEvox, TY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back