• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TRM Neutron 2, Spyderco Exclusives

All knives are only shipped to CONUS via USPS with tracking.

The only payment I accept is Paypal G&S, The price for G&S and shipping are factored into my asking price.

The first to post "I'll take it." followed by a PM or email to ekohetan@gmail.com gets it, however I reserve the right to sell to who ever I choose.

If you want more pictures of any of the knives I'd be glad to take more.
group1.jpg
1. TRM Neutron 2 with G11 Amber Ale scales. I just picked this knife up on the drop last week and I never intended to sell it. Its just too small for me and I just finally scored my first Atom this week. Comes with everything from TRM including the repair card. LNIB condition $OLD
trm2.jpg trm3.jpg trm1.jpg trm4.jpg

2. BHQ Tanto PM2 with forest green Diamond Arc scales from S45VN sprint. Carried a few times and hasn't seen much cutting. It has been sharpened by me because the factory grind wasn't so good. Comes with box and all paperwork. A condition $OLD
tanto1.jpg tanto2.jpg tanto3.jpg

Last edited:
3. Peel ply CF M4 PM2. I am the second owner and the blade shows a bit of wear. Tiny scratches from sharpening but no rust or pitting. Comes with box and all paperwork
B+ condition $180
cfm41.jpg cfm42.jpg cfm43.jpg cfm44.jpg

Last edited:
4. Lil Native Rex 45 Sprint. Carried a few times but hasn't seen any cutting other than paper. LNIB condition $OLD
lilnat1.jpg lilnat2.jpg lilnat3.jpg

Last edited:
All knives are only shipped to CONUS via USPS with tracking.

The only payment I accept is Paypal G&S, The price for G&S and shipping are factored into my asking price.

The first to post "I'll take it." followed by a PM or email to ekohetan@gmail.com gets it, however I reserve the right to sell to who ever I choose.

If you want more pictures of any of the knives I'd be glad to take more.
View attachment 1444848
1. TRM Neutron 2 with G11 Amber Ale scales. I just picked this knife up on the drop last week and I never intended to sell it. Its just too small for me and I just finally scored my first Atom this week. Comes with everything from TRM including the repair card. LNIB condition $275
View attachment 1444849 View attachment 1444850 View attachment 1444851 View attachment 1444852

2. BHQ Tanto PM2 with forest green Diamond Arc scales from S45VN sprint. Carried a few times and hasn't seen much cutting. It has been sharpened by me because the factory grind wasn't so good. Comes with box and all paperwork. A condition $260
View attachment 1444853 View attachment 1444854 View attachment 1444855
Still available? - sending email now - Clint.shadwick88@gmail

Back