• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TRM Neutron (CF and Jade G10 scales!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

halden.doerge

I'll Sharpen Your Knife
Gold Member
Well, I gotta let yet a few more go to recoup some funds. So, up for sale is the much sought after TRM Neutron. I carried it a few times but only tested the factory edge on phone book paper, it is razor sharp.

Centering is perfect, the detent is dialed perfectly for the flicking open or deploying slowly with the thumbstuds. The pivot is buttery smooth, and the blade drops freely with no play with the lockbar is disengaged. Lockup is rock solid in all directions. Scales installed are carbon fiber. Comes with pouch from factory, additional set of jade G10 scales, and extra screws. I will not sell the knife separate from the additional scales.

Price is: $OLD

Price is all in via paypal only, and includes all shipping and paypal fees. Shipping in CONUS only. NO TRADES, funds need to be recouped, you know how it is.

First I'll take it followed by and email or PM gets it. You can email me at halden.doerge at gmail. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. I stand behind all my knives and, where applicable, sharpening work. If you want additional pics, I am happy to provide them, just email or PM me, but an "I'll take it" always takes priority over a pic request.

Thanks in advance, BF!

sgpl6lT.jpg

Pt0iWDh.jpg

M0RWiuG.jpg

pk4cqdn.jpg

zCjtdKN.jpg

WkoXRIx.jpg

iLI8ybV.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back