1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

True Grass Machete Pre- Order Closing 10/31

Discussion in 'The Huntsman Knife Company' started by Huntsman Knife Co., Oct 23, 2017.

1. Huntsman Knife Co.

Huntsman Knife Co. KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 10, 2010
    Funds in. Thanks for your order and Is love to hear how it compares to the other blades you have!

2. kulajon

kulajon

Oct 31, 2012
    Still open for pre-orders? Today is Halloween so I thought a new machete would be appropriate. 85 with natural and sheath.

3. Huntsman Knife Co.

Huntsman Knife Co. KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 10, 2010
    Yes the pre order is still open:thumbsup:

4. Huntsman Knife Co.

Sep 10, 2010
    Funds in! Thanks for your order!

5. kulajon

kulajon

Oct 31, 2012
    lump of money sent. We'll see how it performs here in Makawao!

6. Huntsman Knife Co.

Sep 10, 2010
    I'd love to see how it performs in a true tropical environment. 3V does very well corrosion wise and should be able to hold up to the humidity.

7. sryt95

sryt95 Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 1, 2016
    If its not too late, I'll take 1 thin (.085) in black canvas micarta with sheath.

8. Huntsman Knife Co.

Sep 10, 2010
    I can put you down down for one. There are still a few unclaimed blanks to go around.

9. sryt95

Sep 1, 2016
    Please put me in. My desktop is currently updating that will take for a while. Will you be sending invoice for the deposit?

10. Huntsman Knife Co.

Sep 10, 2010
    I can send you an invoice. Please shoot me an email at huntsmanknifeco AT gmail DOT com

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  11. sryt95

Sep 1, 2016
    Email sent last night.

12. Ray Z

Ray Z

Jul 10, 2000
    I'll take a .085 with natural micarta and sheath, if still available.
    Please confirm availability and I'll send funds via PayPal. Thanks.
    Ray

13. Huntsman Knife Co.

Sep 10, 2010
    I still have a few unclaimed blanks so I'll put you down for one.

14. Skrapmetal

Skrapmetal Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2009
    @Huntsman Knife Co. I'm late as well. If you have a spot left, I'd like:

.085, natural canvas, kydex sheath.

Let me know and I'll send deposit.

15. Huntsman Knife Co.

Sep 10, 2010
    I still have a couple spare blanks so I'll put you down for one.

16. Skrapmetal

Skrapmetal Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Perfect, deposit sent.

17. Huntsman Knife Co.

Sep 10, 2010
    Deposit received.

18. Ray Z

Ray Z

Jul 10, 2000
    Deposit sent via PayPal. Ray

19. Huntsman Knife Co.

Sep 10, 2010
    Deposit received

20. Huntsman Knife Co.

Sep 10, 2010
    Quick update on the TGM run.

I've just begun working on the blanks. I have a few other knife projects I am finishing up right now + finals for school so I think the delivery date for these will be early to mid December.

I've included a pic of the New blanks vs the prototype so you can see the slight differences. Mainly, the production version is 2inches wide throughout the entire blade vs the slight flare of the prototype.

[​IMG]

sryt95 likes this.