• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TrueNorthKnives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening all ........................

Thank you, Neil. That's appreciated and respected. Prayers going up for your family during this difficult time.

Thin Slice, a couple things; First, I can tell you from my own conversation with Neil that he's intelligent, articulate, and he gives a conversation all the time it needs for both parties to have all the info they need. You'd have hung up the phone well informed and comfortable with your choice of whether or not to purchase.

Secondly, I can tell you from experience that he's not out to charge the restocking fee just to charge it. I bought a knife that once I got it, I hated the Damascus on that particular blade. I contacted about a return, got my RMA #, then changed my mind several time about returning it. There were other issues happening, but the part that matters is that I'd decide to return it, then forget to take it with me in the morning. So instead or returning it in the 3 days listed on the website, I took 2 to 3 weeks. I fully expected to be charged a restocking fee just for that reason, but I wasn't. I think that says something right there, as I was the one at fault. Unless you decided to use and damage the knife, you'd have been just fine.

first my apologies to Leftytwogunz, while i was just kidding around, he was correct. hence my apologies. this is a younger person, (the op) who make a veiled attempt at a threat at a honest business...
an while you obviously have a lot of money or credit and a big ego, not a whole lot of what you need and certainly no understanding of honest business dealing over a phone with a man from a different mindset as you and one who has earned his trust and believes in standing behind his words. that's my advice take it or leave it. so be it......
No worries from me, jb.

This kid obviously has bad manners and needs more time before playing with the grown ups. Im adding this thin slice of maturity to my ignore list.

It was asked earlier, and it's NOT an illegitimate request.

Can this thread lose the thumbs down emoticon and the 'Bad' designation?

Of course we all understand the twisted ending, however quick web searches here and on Google will capture the title. And it's wrong.

Thank you. On behalf of a good friend. :)

Coop

Of course we all understand the twisted ending, however quick web searches here and on Google will capture the title. And it's wrong.

Coop

The best way would be to report this thread, with what you just wrote in the comment. That insures that management sees it.

Since it appears the OP won't take care of that himself....

Coop

That would be quite appropriate, the OP posted his complaint and True North addressed the issue politely and completely on 1/23/17. As the OP has chose not to respond (yet has been on this site), removing that nonsense would help put this matter to bed.

The best way would be to report this thread, with what you just wrote in the comment. That insures that management sees it.

Since it appears the OP won't take care of that himself....

Post was reported. I tweaked the title. Somebody with more skill in these matters might tweak it further, later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back