Trying to complete collection-Case jade jigged bone

So I’ve been collecting the case knives with the jade jigged bone. I’m trying to complete the collection and was wondering if anyone knows what all patterns case made in the jade jigged bone? I have the...Trapper, Seahorse, Bartender, Mid folding hunter, Stockmen, Canoe, Saddle-horn, Cheetah cub, Mini copper-lock, Lock-back, Baby doc, Texas toothpick, Tuxedo, and sod buster. All but the sod buster were made in the early 2000s. The sod buster was made in 2016 and was a shepherd hills exclusive. I’ve done as much research on the case’s website as I can without joining the club and couldn’t find anything. If anyone knows what patterns I’m missing or any other resources I would appreciate the help.

I don’t know. I’ve never seen a congress by case in the jade. That’s way I was reaching out to see if someone knew or had a list of what patterns they made in the jade jigged bone.

FWIW, I did a Google image search for "case knives jade jigged bone". Not surprisingly, I got lots of pictures! :rolleyes:
I saw a peanut, a muskrat, a 6318 stockman, a small toothpick (don't know what size you have), a Russlock (both clip and drop point), a congress (as Charlie suggested), a full-size copperlock (double action), a 5.5" clasp knife, a 2.75" pocket hunter (but it says "jade pick bone"), as well as some you already listed. Then I got tired of looking. ;)

Hope that helps a little. Best wishes! :cool::thumbsup:

- GT

There is quite a list with pictures on that listing!! I only have the seahorse.

Back