Photos Trying to figure out what brand this utility/ pairing knife this is

I am trying to identify this utility/ pairing knife from a youtube video. Any help would be appreciated. These are the best stills I could take. I cannot make out the brand, but I was hoping someone else might be able to. Thanks!

VozB7YO.png

lrNhUv8.png

I'm pretty sure that's a custom knife. I actually think I've seen the maker's website or knives before but can't remember off the top of my head what his name is.

You could contact the person who made the video and ask them.

It would really help if you could try to take some pics of the knife directly. There's not much that can be seen from what you've shown.

I'm pretty sure that's a custom knife. I actually think I've seen the maker's website or knives before but can't remember off the top of my head what his name is.

You could contact the person who made the video and ask them.

I tried reaching out, but I haven't heard back from them in weeks, so I thought I would try my luck here. The marking also seems familiar to me but I can't remember the name either... Thanks!

It would really help if you could try to take some pics of the knife directly. There's not much that can be seen from what you've shown.

I went through the video frame by frame to snag these shots. Unfortunately, these are the best I can do.

Back