Trying to find info on David Anders

I won one of his knives from the Ultimate Steel raffle from Knife Rights a couple years ago now. I was hoping to get more information on the knife from him and possibly see if he does any kind of spa treatment to get the knife looking new again. (I'm ashamed to say I let it get a little rust on it and when I cleaned it up I scratched the piss out of the knife)

Knives Annual 2021:
David Anders, Center Ridge, AR
Phone# redacted (Let me know you copied the phone # as I'm going to remove it.)
No email listed.

Last edited:
Got it, thank you so much Coop. I will call him tomorrow when it's a reasonable hour, not after supper time.

I won one of his knives from the Ultimate Steel raffle from Knife Rights a couple years ago now. I was hoping to get more information on the knife from him and possibly see if he does any kind of spa treatment to get the knife looking new again. (I'm ashamed to say I let it get a little rust on it and when I cleaned it up I scratched the piss out of the knife)

Sorry I am late to the party, but I see Coop has taken care of you (Thanks, Jim). I'd have been happy to provide his contact if you'd contacted Knife Rights. Thanks for your support.

Back