trying to get ahead of orders but these are available now

Great looking stuff Dan. I really hope that fixed blade proto you did a passaround on makes it to your line. Its a fantastic looking blade, as are all of them.

Dan, was just checking out your knives, good looking stuff. I like the maruader and recon especially. Do you have a showroom or anywhere for customers to check out knives? If you do that'd be awesome, I'd love to see some in person.

Dan, was just checking out your knives, good looking stuff. I like the maruader and recon especially. Do you have a showroom or anywhere for customers to check out knives? If you do that'd be awesome, I'd love to see some in person.

Thank you I am glad you like it, I do not have a show room at the shop, I actually keep very little innovatory, I have been very lucky in that things tend to sell shortly after I make them. I am talking to a couple of stores around the Cumming Ga area about carrying my work. I am sorry I can't be more help if you are local (near Cumming Ga) feel free to send me a PM and we might be able to work something out

thank you for your support

Dan

Back