• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TSProf accessories arrived! Small universal tables in stock

S.T.A.T.E.S.

TSProf sharpeners (www.statesllc.com)
Thanks for your patience, again. The accessories that I ordered at the beginning of September are ready to ship from the factory. I estimate a week to get to the airport and another 4 weeks to get to the local airport here in South Carolina. I have a limited number of the Naniwa Professional Stones coming and many Small Universal Tables.

George

P.S. I am trying to determine how many Angle Extender Kits to order, so please reply if you would want one. It makes the maximum angle (per side) 36 degrees, up from the 22 degrees of the standard configuration.

I have 12 Angle Extender kits coming. As soon as I have a tracking number, I will add them to the catalog. NOTE: They are coming separately via UPS and will arrive Monday, 11 Nov.

George

Last edited:
Oof...yet another delivery delay. TSProf says the shipment was stuck in Russian customs. They hope it will leave Moscow today. Clearly, individual customers are getting priority over authorized dealers. Sorry folks. NOTE: This is a separate, big shipment coming via airfreight space available, not UPS.

George

Back