1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

TSPROF KO2 275.00 SHIPPED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by nicksison, Apr 28, 2019.

1. nicksison

nicksison Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Selling my Tsprof KO2. I have sharpened a total of 7 knives with this. It will ship with everything it came with when I purchased it, I will have to partially disassemble it for shipping. I am the original owner. The price is 275.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail to the USA only. I'm not interested in any trades at the moment. I am only accepting PayPal goods for payment. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    David Lennon likes this.
  2. Tennessee Mike B

Tennessee Mike B Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2018
    PM sent

3. nicksison

nicksison Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Still available and the price is now 275.00

4. Tennessee Mike B

Tennessee Mike B Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2018
    Sent one more PM

5. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    I will take this if it's still available. Sending PM.

Uncle Timbo likes this.
  6. el_duderino04

el_duderino04

Jul 27, 2009
    I'll take seconds

7. Rolfer

Rolfer

Jan 25, 2019
    I will take it if it has not sold yet . Please let me know hat the status is.
    Thanks,
    Carter