Steel guard
Satisal wood handle
Standard leather sheath
Great work by Lok Kami
Add to your bowie Knife collection at $200 even *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Yeah! Thats pretty right there! be even prettier right here with my other Bowies?

Beautiful knife. Hope it finds a good home quickly.

It really is a gorgeous blade. My old Rose is still going strong. She's been used pretty hard but never abuse, and the only issue that's happened in over a decade is my dumb self left her in a hot truck too long and put a hairline crack in the handle:grumpy:

A little wood filler, and she's good as new:)

Top 5 Must Own HI blades for sure;)

I'm so giddy I can't contain myself. Just to put the Stealth Shark thing to rest, this one is coming to live with me. I don't know about the one from the day before, that's still in Stealth Shark mode.
I'm not gonna name the involved party responsible for making this happen until he tells me I can but needless to say this is quite a wonderful surprise and an amazing gift, although I fully intend to send a lot of return good karma and hopefully some nice projects back his way.

Can't wait to hold this one. I think it's gonna be sweet!

Well that couldnt have gone to a better place! Grats Bawanna! Some great folks here! May karma come back at ya mr._________:thumbup:
I'm so giddy I can't contain myself. Just to put the Stealth Shark thing to rest, this one is coming to live with me. I don't know about the one from the day before, that's still in Stealth Shark mode.
I'm not gonna name the involved party responsible for making this happen until he tells me I can but needless to say this is quite a wonderful surprise and an amazing gift, although I fully intend to send a lot of return good karma and hopefully some nice projects back his way.

Can't wait to hold this one. I think it's gonna be sweet!

Bawanna - I am very happy for you!

What a great bunch of people here! Good Karma wishes to whomever the generous Mr/Mrs _____? is.

Congrats to Bawanna, it's refreshing to see dreams come true.
And cheers to the giver, whoever he/she is.

Did anyone but me notice this beautiful hunk of wood from the Monday night DOD. Gorgeous. Must be a burl or root ball or something.

Also my gift giver didn't swear me to secrecy so I don't have to contain the cat in the sack as it were.

As a clue we apparently don't agree on car brands. My motto has always been "Death Before Dodge". Probably too easy.
My fellow amigos, no guessing since I already done told yall and we did the secret hand shake, just wouldn't be fair don't cha know?

Out of curiosity what was the beautiful Cherokee Rose made of? As far as the blade and the wood is concerned. Please and thank you.

I'll have to let wiser folks than I respond to that. About as technical as I get is wood and metal. Pretty wood and shiny metal.
Sorry I can't do much better.

Out of curiosity what was the beautiful Cherokee Rose made of? As far as the blade and the wood is concerned. Please and thank you.

The Steel is 5160 spring steel.
The Wood is satisaal, a form of indian rosewood.

Back