Tuesday Evening with Beautiful Cherokee Rose

I knew that......I was just testing to see if Karda knew. Well done Karda. You done good.

Oh Happy Friday to me! The planets aligned, my gift giver gave Auntie my home address, wife said no mail today but apparently as I'd hoped neglected to check the front porch which I did immediately upon arrival. Home alone with a triangle box. My oh my, what magic awaits within.

That ladies and gentlemen isn't a knife. THIS

is a KNIFE!

Some might consider it a small sword. The handle is plentiful, perfect size diameter and enough for both hands. And did I mention beautiful wood?

Perhaps just the thing for an out of control mustache?

Want to talk about multi tasking, try taking a picture of yourself in a high state of excitement in a mirror. A selfie on steroids.

I'd forgotten that these are also sharpen on the backstrap up front there. Another one to be extremely careful with weedhopper.

A bajillion thanks once again to my gift giver. You know who you are and nobody guessed yet. She's a thing of proverbial beauty. I've got to get some oil and wax on this beauty first chance I get although it looks well nourished and ok. Kind of a busy weekend ahead but I'll find time.

Very very nice my friend, she is a thing of beauty, and looks like a handful for sure, congrats on a fine blade.

Absolutely beautiful and beastly at the same time. I was thinking of buying that one when it came up, because of it's beauty, but it went to a much worthier individual, and I am giddy knowing that Bawanna has it, and it will not only have a place on his "wall of honor", but be taken care of as it should be.

Congrats buddy, it is very beautiful, and couldn't have gone to anyone better, in my opinion.

Darn you, Bawanna! Mine still hasn't arrived, since I'm up in Canada. Don't know what I'm more jealous of - the knife or the mustache.

Holy ^%$@#!*E%$! I had no ideer that thing was what it is but its..wow! I gotta get me one! Grats Bawanna and mr.m:thumbup: Thats a knife!!! Man you aint gonna have any hair in the morning:eek:

Holy ^%$@#!*E%$! I had no ideer that thing was what it is but its..wow! I gotta get me one! Grats Bawanna and mr.m:thumbup: Thats a knife!!! Man you aint gonna have any hair in the morning:eek:

OOHH Mann now he's gonna hunt for one for his Bowie collection, everybody look out cause when the Dog is hunting nobody is getting one :D, Oh by the way it will look perfect in your collection man.

I dont know if id get as lucky as Bawanna tho. Having it delivered when the wife is gone is a rare moment. It would go good in my Bowie collection tho. Hopefully they keep making them for a while.

Your perfectly safe with the wife when it's a gift. I thought about taking a picture of the "Wall". One with knifes I've bought, and one with knives that were gifts.
There would be a lot more steel on the second picture than the first. I don't know what I do to deserve all the kindness and good karma I get from this place but I sure appreciate every bit of it.

I did wake up (quite early, helping wife prep food for a 100 people wedding today) with sharp pain in my side.
I think tonight I might leave the Rose in it's scabbard, much to sharp and pointy to sleep with nekkid. It, not me. I've taken to wearin long johns (too warm now days) with the trap door in the back and suspenders.
Steely is my mentor and I need to follow his lead.

Its your quick wit and dashing good looks (from your selfies) that's why you get the gifts man, and for the record the stache is cool.

yeah , you are just a goddamn fine example of a human being bawanna(as are?/is? pretty much everyone who sticks around this forum and keeps it so cool), and we all know it. Never shave that stache.

Back