• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tuff Prospect

sliceofknife410

Gold Member
https://imgur.com/a/cPIIisP

Tuff Prospect Bolster-lock

795 shipped. No trades.

Tuff prospect bolster-lock. Perfectly centered and best action of any Tuff I’ve handled. Fat carbon scales. Blade is in excellent condition. I few marks on clip and slight where on the blasted titanium edges. Please note someone had refinished the titanium finish.

Sliceofknife410:
I will buy the knife at your asking price. I sent you an email/message through your profile providing you with the relevant info needed to complete this transaction. I read the posting rules, and I believe this posting is complaint. Even so, I am relatively new to the forum and ask your forbearance if I unintentionally violated a protocol.
Respectfully,
rawtid

Sliceofknife410:
I will buy the knife at your asking price. I sent you an email/message through your profile providing you with the relevant info needed to complete this transaction. I read the posting rules, and I believe this posting is complaint. Even so, I am relatively new to the forum and ask your forbearance if I unintentionally violated a protocol.
Respectfully,
rawtid
Sent PM

Back