• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TuffKnives Steampunk Tanic, David Clark San Mai Grunt, Randy Doucette Night Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
If you have any questions about what's listed, just let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. For more details, specs, or pictures, ask and ye shall receive. You can reach me through private message or through my email: kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I also check my threads fairly often so I'll see your posts. I can work with you on the price for some of these and I'm open to trades. Prices include all shipping and PayPal fees in the US. I'll be happy to ship international but the buyer will need to assume all risks and help cover the cost of shipping. Thanks for your time.

For trades, I'm looking for: Jon Grahams, Ochs Worx, Yunas, Marlowes, Tashi collabs and customs, GTCs, Sharknivcos, RJ Martins, Dalibors, Broadwells, Black Snow Customs, VanderMeulens, Chris Goodwyns, Rogovets, Mosiers, Guthries, Rotten Designs, ZT 0454, G&G Deadlock, Rockstead Shun, and maybe a custom Emerson or just Striders in general but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear other offers. I like seeing what's out there and the worst I can do is pass. Cash can be added either way.

1. TuffKnives Steampunk Tanic One-Off - near mint - $2100
This is Geoff’s most well known and most famous one-off
A lot of work has gone into this one
Acidwashed Japanese tanto blade with a harpoon swedge and an extra run of jimping
Custom pivot with a gear inlaid into the front and a removable brass nut pivot collar on the back
Bronzed ti frame with a tumbled orange-peel finish
Polished bronzed frame jimping
Show side has 2 oval windows and a set of watch gears showing through from the inside
2 thick bent wires with filed jimping are attached to the front and they add traction
Raised blued steel backspacer that’s been given an aged look
There’s a coil spring added to the back that sits in front the backspacer
The lockbar is chamfered on the inside so it’s hard to see the lockup but it’s at about 10-15%
Centering is good and the action is the snappiest I’ve had on a Tuff

ZoYoDVU.jpg
j5bs8AJ.jpg

ohYDv1U.jpg
H2gWJNa.jpg

B2niCkT.jpg
X5ZofUe.jpg

WWBa6Nt.jpg
ruMiiCK.jpg

Rx1LE8g.jpg
tMum9jh.jpg

2. David Clark Grunt - lightly carried - $950
4" bladed non-flipper version of the Grunt
San mai damascus blade
Contoured satin finished frame with 3 holes in the front
Matching san mai backspacer
Monochromatic black timascus clip
Mirror polished pivot
There are some light scratches on the frame
Lockup is early but very solid, some slight stick but still very easy to disengage
Drop shut smooth with a nice snappy detent

OTuKNW9.jpg
6yzwPFN.jpg

GBFeGzP.jpg

JwrHA8f.jpg
NuAErbq.jpg

3. Randy Doucette Night Shift - like new - $525
Very well built 3.25" flipper done in Randy's signature style
2-tone satin blade
Ti bolsters
Polished micarta scales
Fits perfectly in hand
Has a lighter detent but still opens with a snap when you learn how it likes to be flipped
Centering is dead on and it locks with no play in any direction

eLh9iQf.jpg
InDwy3m.jpg

sCoj6uL.jpg
j70ScCW.jpg

TMyQyrP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back