Photos Tuffram, beautiful Tuffram

Thanks Sal.
Happy to give the Children's Hospital.

Love this Worker. The Tuffram has a couple of character blems. Perfect for carry. I didn't want a Safe queen.
Feels perfect in my grip. Aluminum is a great weight. Love the tip down only. No Swiss cheese.

I've wanted a Worker for so long!

I got one. Here it is next to a Para 3 Lightweight.
65860442_2295477837374850_3980213890477719552_n.jpg
66159111_2295477814041519_5307120620415221760_n.jpg

I want sprints so bad. I just hate multi-clip Swiss cheese.

Cool Workers, guys! Mad props and kudos to Sal and all who donated to the hospital! :thumbsup:

Sal, you are, as always, a true class act and exactly what the knife world needs!

Sal, you are, as always, a true class act and exactly what the knife world needs!
I guess if he likes you, PM'ed and posted here twice to no response from him. Maybe I haven't been on here long enough or he found out I have Gerber and Cold Steel Knives(just kidding).

I guess if he likes you, PM'ed and posted here twice to no response from him. Maybe I haven't been on here long enough or he found out I have Gerber and Cold Steel Knives(just kidding).
He replied to you on post #20.

Hi Nephron,

I believe I also answered your PM through Spark. I like most folks.

sal

Hi Nephron,

I still have a few workers.

sal

This is such an awesome gesture Sal! Any chance you happen to have any more of these classics left over? I'd be happy to send the Children's hospital a contribution.

Thanks,
Habib

Hi Habib,

I still have a few. Make out a check for $100 made out to Children's hospital Denver and send it to:

Spyderco
Attn: Sal Glesser
820 Spyderco Way
Golden, CO 80403

sal

Hi Habib,

I still have a few. Make out a check for $100 made out to Children's hospital Denver and send it to:

Spyderco
820 Spyderco Way
Golden, CO 80403

sal

Sal,

I would like a worker please. I will send out the check Monday. Thank you!

Steve

Sal PM'ed me(and didn't ban me lol), all is good. A big thanks to Sal, so nice its going to good Charity too.

Hi Wharn,

I believe yours will be the last of them.

Make out a check for $100 made out to Children's hospital Denver and send it to:

Spyderco
820 Spyderco Way
Golden, CO 80403

sal

Thank you Sal.

The check is in the mail.

Last edited:
Back