Photos Tuffram, beautiful Tuffram

Just so you guys know, twice I won a raffle in the spyderco forum for kitchen knifes. It was the same deal. Check made out to Children’s Hospital. Both times the donations were made in my name. Not Spyderco’s. Not Sal’s. Mine. The man doesn’t even take credit for the money he gathers. Nor does his company appear to either. That is what I call a class act. One of the many many reasons I am their customer for life. Thank you Sal!

Hi Habib,

I still have a few. Make out a check for $100 made out to Children's hospital Denver and send it to:

Spyderco
Attn: Sal Glesser
820 Spyderco Way
Golden, CO 80403

sal

Much appreciated Sal...thanks! I'll have it out in the mail tomorrow! Super excited to make a donation and also get myself a piece of Spyderco history...super cool of you to do this on many levels :)

Hi Habib,

I still have a few. Make out a check for $100 made out to Children's hospital Denver and send it to:

Spyderco
820 Spyderco Way
Golden, CO 80403

sal

Just wanted to let you know check was put in the mail today Sal. I also set a yearly calendar reminder and intend to send Children's Hospital a donation on 7/11 from here on out since I don't do much (or enough) of this type of thing in general since I've moved back to the US -- thanks for the encouragement to do this :)

Hi Habib,

Goodonya!

sal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you want a better world, be a better person".

Hi Sal, thanks so much for the Police. It’s got such a unique story behind it now and it’s just fantastic, really beautiful and special. Here it is with some of its new family members. You are a great guy and I’m glad and proud to collect your knives.

A3725C1C-5F90-4826-82D8-563D3BC49CDA.jpeg

Hi Kiteman,

I will set one aside for you. Though I think that might be it. Don't have many. Send the check made out to Children's hospital Denver. send to:

Spyderco
820 Spyderco Way
Golden, CO 80403

Email me your mailing address or send it with the check.

sal
Hey Sal,
I sent that check on the 1st, have you gotten it yet? I followed up with a PM a couple of days ago but haven't heard back. I've been watching my mailbox but nothing so far. I'm in no big hurry or anything but I would like to know the check showed up.
Thanks, TH

I’m in the same boat. Figured Sal was is busy or at a show. I will either get something in the mail or I won’t.

Hi Sal, thanks so much for the Police. It’s got such a unique story behind it now and it’s just fantastic, really beautiful and special. Here it is with some of its new family members. You are a great guy and I’m glad and proud to collect your knives.

View attachment 1161042
Just noticed that Police is a few years earlier than mine. My blade is stamped G2

Thanks very much to Sal Glesser Sal Glesser for setting me up with the sweet Tuffram Police that showed up in the mail today! :thumbsup:

I very much appreciate the opportunity to own such a nice, collectable piece. It's quite interesting to compare it to more recent Police models.

Yes! Mine showed up too. Loving it. A great addition to the collection. So nice of Sal to go out of his way to make these available to us. Thanks again.

Arrived today, thank you Sal!

Attachments

• IMG_3597 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3597 - Copy.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3596 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3596 - Copy.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 17
DD3B7419-A622-4C69-B024-5B42DFFE3331.jpeg A820B6D0-80A8-4252-8399-C36AE0EE92F9.jpeg 6BC87EE2-B2B6-49AD-9365-0FFBF59C0716.jpeg

Mine arrived and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve always wanted a worker and this is even better that it came directly from Sal himself and it was for a great cause.

It’s a really cool piece of history and I am impressed it even has the box and edge-u-cation.

The dark grey tuffram is beautiful. I just oiled it up and wiped it down and you wouldn’t be able to tell it is 25 years old.

Thank you, Sal!

Back